Benefits to Visit Construct Pakistan Expo
- The event introduces numerous networking features including live product demonstrations, business matchmaking tool to help in building new connections, networking with the industry and sourcing the latest products for your upcoming projects.
- Develop direct channels of communication with hundreds of national and international companies participating at the show.
- Identify your business needs and potential prospects by watching presentations about the showcased products and services.
- Equip yourself with the necessary requirements to improve the level of production and services of your new products.
- Opportunities to explore possible partnership with exhibitors from leading companies from Pakistan and around the world.
- Get a chance for achieving your annual sourcing goals in 3 days and expand your professional circle with over 15,000 Trade Visitors.
Acquire futuristic insight about the industry.
- Attend certified Seminars, Conferences and Workshops, earn credits and develop your industry knowledge.
- Take-away the show guide, a directory of the exhibitors and speakers.
- Opportunity to meet and collaborate with new and existing suppliers and distributors
Meet Your Key Buyers at Construct Pakistan Expo
Construct Pakistan Expo is the prime meeting place for construction industry professionals and a best platform for you to meet, network and do business with the right buyers. Take a look at who visits the Show from both the public and private sectors:-
1. Architects & Interior Designers
2. Contractors (Private & Government)
3. Agents, Distributors & Traders
4. Project Managers & Consultants
5. Government & Statutory Board Officers
6. Quantity Surveyors
7. Property Managers
8. Specialty Retailers, Trade Distributors
9. Building & Construction Industry Entrepreneurs
10. Construction Equipment Handlers
12. Designers, Developers, Manufacturers
13. Infrastructure Planners
14. Material and Equipment Specifiers
15. Procurement Officers
16. Industrial buyers
17. Town Planners
18. MEP Engineers
19. Importers, Distributors & Retailers
20. Manufacturers & Exporters
21. Miners & Contractors
22. Airport Sector.
23. Aluminum Industry (Including Equipment, Technology, Foundry & suppliers)
24. Building Materials Industry
25. Construction Equipment & Machinery manufacturers, trade and service-providers
26. Cement Manufacturers, Distributors, Importers & Exporters
27. Ceramic & Tile Manufacturers, Distributors, Importers & Exporters
28. Electricals, Power Transmission & Cables
29. Wholesalers & Retailers
30. Escalators & Elevators
31. Facades & Roofing Solutions
32. Turnkey contractors
33. Bulk Consumers like Hotels and Malls
34. Fire-fighting & safety equipment
35. Government Building Administrations
36. Green Building Concepts
37. Heating & Air-conditioning Systems
38. Heavy Construction & Civil Engineering
39. Instrumentation & Automation Systems
40. Light Fixture & Fittings
41. Property developers
42. Steel Manufacturers, Distributors, Importers & Exporters
43. Urban Planners
45. Project Head & Managers
46. Facility Management Head & Managers
47. Health, Safety & Risk Managers
48. Municipal & Government Departments & Policy-Makers